All of our work is made to order.
When you place your order we will ask for your credit card information, however, your card will not be charged until your order is ready to ship. At the time we receive the credit card information, your order goes into our production schedule and will take approximately four weeks to complete. When it is complete, we will send you an email to let you know that it is on the way and charge your card including actual shipping cost.
Since our work is hand built and one-of-a-kind, your piece will not be exactly the same as the photo. The texture patterns, exact glazes and raku reactions will vary from piece to piece which guarantees that your sculpture will be a one-of-a-kind.
We guarantee our work and if you ever receive anything you are unhappy with, just let us know. As long as it is not damaged, you can return it within 5 days of receipt and we will refund the cost of the piece.
When ordering our ceramics (excluding our Raku pieces), it is a 3 step process:
1. Simply pick the item you want...Fish (Bass, Blue Gill etc.),Totems etc.
2. Chose the colorway you want...Light, Dark etc.
3. Call or email us to 'Place the order'.
Color choices for all ceramics other than our Raku Animals:
When ordering our Raku Horses & Other Raku Animals it is a 4 step process:
1. Simply pick the specific animal you want...River Otter,Buffalo, Fetish Horse etc.
2. Chose the colorway you want...Horse, Indian Pony etc.
3. If there is a specific color you like...B&W Paint, Blue etc. let us know.
4. Call or email us to 'Place the order'.
We use hundreds of raku glazes and these are only a few examples of the colorways available for our Animals: